Skip to content
- Nature of site –This is a blog that has ever changing content and can include conversations and comments. The opinions expressed on this blog belong solely to the author and don’t reflect the opinions of any organization and/or affiliated or nonaffiliated individual.
- Hold harmless clause – The information presented in this blog is for entertainment and informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as any kind of official advice, such a medical, legal, tax, emotional or other types of advice. If blog readers rely on any info on the blog, then it’s at their own risk. Blog viewers agree to hold the author and any affiliated and/or nonaffiliated entities harmless and free of any and all liabilities.
- Professional Qualifications – I am a licensed Early Childhood Special Educator with a Deaf and Hard of Hearing endorsement and training in Listening and Spoken Language. While I may be a licensed educator, my blog posts are for information purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as financial, health, educational, nutritional, medical, legal, etc advice. Consult with a professional before taking any sort of action.
- Reservation of rights – I reserve the right to alter how I manage this blog and may change the focus or content on this blog at any time.
- Copyright Notice – © Leia Knight and Language for the Playground 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Leia Knight and Language for the Playground with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.